Consent to the processing of personal data
1. I hereby give my consent to VIVID casting sro, with its registered office at Františka Křížka 362/1, 170 00 Prague 7, Company ID: 26714116, Tax ID: CZ26714116, registered in the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 89084 "), pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 /ES General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") processed my personal data to the extent of:
a. Identification data: name, surname, pseudonym, date of birth, birth number, place of residence, photograph, audiovisual record;
b. Contact details: telephone number, e-mail address;
c. Data necessary for accounting: nationality, tax domicile, VAT payment data;
d. Body features: height, weight, eye color, hair color, skin color, tattoo data, scars;
e. Health data: pregnancy, physical disability;
f. Family life data: motherhood, family member care;
g. Skills and skills data;
h. Information about previous roles and the ones in preparation, author's works, CV;
i. Data related to term collisions and calendar.
("Personal Data"), for the purpose of including myself in the Administrator's database and the inclusion of myself in future third-party projects in which the Administrator participates as a casting agency. The processing of Personal Data in this case shall mean, in particular, the collection, storage, use, disclosure and transfer for processing to a third party for that purpose.
Personal data can be processed by the Administrator for 15 years.
2. The consent may be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email to: or by sending a letter to the above-mentioned address of the Administrator's registered office. Revocation of consent shall in no way affect the legitimacy of the processing of Personal Data carried out on the basis of consent prior to its revocation.
3. Furthermore, I understand that the Administrator may also process Personal Data for the purpose of protecting its legal claims, based on a legitimate interest. I am entitled to object to this processing with the Administrator by sending an email to: or by sending a letter to the above-mentioned address of the Administrator's registered office.
4. The processing of Personal Data is performed by the Administrator and its employees, however, the following processors may also process personal data for the Administrator: Dina Malá, Michaela Rýgrová, Petra Vaněk Svarinská, other providers of processing software, services and applications that the Administrator may use in the future providing the Administrator with legal, accounting and tax advice. Personal data may also be passed on to third parties responsible for the production of projects in order to include me in the projects under preparation. I acknowledge that Personal Data may be stored on a web site in the event of my person being included in third party projects and, in this context, transferred to a territory outside the European Union.
5. I understand that under the GDPR I have the right:
a. withdraw consent at any time;
b. request information from the Administrator what personal data it processes;
c. request from the Administrator explanations regarding the processing of Personal Data;
d. request access to the Personal Information from the Administrator and have it updated or corrected;
e. require the Administrator to transfer and / or delete such Personal Data;
f. in case of doubt regarding compliance with the obligations related to the processing of Personal Data, contact the Administrator or file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
6. More information about the processing of Personal Data can be found on the administrator's website http://vividcasting.cz, where all important information is described in the Privacy section, or you can contact the administrator at the above-mentioned e-mail.